1. problem when retrieve data from hibernate many to many relationship stackoverflow.com
i have two table with many to many relationship when i apply findbyall method to this table it will retrieve one record multiple time (that is the record will be displayed for ...
2. Why does join fetch not work with a one-to-many relationship? stackoverflow.com
I have three entity classes A, B, C. A has a many-to-many relationship with B, and a one-to-many relationship with C.
3. Get eagerly collection of entities containing other eagerly got collections stackoverflow.com
I've got stuck on the M:N relation between entity and strings. An user can have more than one role and each role can be assigned to more than one user. Role ...
4. Retrieve relationship between hibernate entities via Code coderanch.com
hi Guys, Unusual question, but if i have a parent entity, can I query on the relationship itself and its child attributes. I have very unusual cirumstances, where by if a parent entity has a child entity that is a List, I need to check if that child List has a
5. FETCH one-to-many relationship forum.hibernate.org
Hi... Can you help me how to FETCH one-to-many relationship..... While fetching I would like to apply some functions on the SELECT query for Decryption....Which the right way for doing this? Can i get the Parent along with Child Set as return object when executes ? Could you please share any samples...Please advice me on this.... Thank you, Mani
6. Native SQL, no Lazy relationship, join fetch forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version: 3.2.4 Mapping documents: MEMBERSHIP
7. problem when fetching a set - many to many relationship forum.hibernate.org