1. left join fetch query returns 0 rows forum.hibernate.org
16:17:29,133 DEBUG SQL:237 - select state0_.id as id, state0_.name as name from zzz_state state0_ 16:17:29,148 DEBUG SQL:237 - select cities0_.id as id__, cities0_.state_id as st ate_id__, cities0_.id as id0_, cities0_.name as name0_, cities0_.state_id as sta te_id0_ from zzz_city cities0_ where cities0_.state_id=? 16:17:29,148 DEBUG SQL:237 - select cities0_.id as id__, cities0_.state_id as st ate_id__, cities0_.id as id0_, cities0_.name as name0_, cities0_.state_id as ...
2. FETCH first n rows only forum.hibernate.org
3. left join fetch fires ObjectNotFoundException if no rows fou forum.hibernate.org
Hello, a newbie-question: I have a
4. How can I do "Fetch first row only"? forum.hibernate.org
Ok, so I'm trying to do some performance tuning. I have a query that runs really long. To simplify the problem, we'll talk about the part of it that's causing the problem... In my mapping documents, I map using a formula that selects from another table and then does a GROUP BY on the column being returned. The GROUP BY is ...
5. How to fetch multiple entities per row with JPA using native forum.hibernate.org
6. Left Join Fetch Query Returning More Rows Than Expected forum.hibernate.org
I have a query that should only be returning 1 row but instead is returning multiple rows. I suspect this is due to the fact that I'm using a left join fetch. My query is as follows: select d FROM Declaration d left join fetch d.propertyAddress left join fetch d.propertyAddress.additionalPins ... Anyone know why this might be causing a problem?