1. How to retrieve the java data types of columns from the database using Hibernate? stackoverflow.com
I want to retrieve the java data types of the columns of a table in MySql using hibernate so that I can dynamically convert my input data to corresponding data type ...
2. Issue using Criteria and fetch type eager stackoverflow.com
I have two entities: User and Address. User has an "address" property:
3. What is the meaning of fetch types? forum.hibernate.org
Hi all, I don't know what is the meaning of fetch types in hibernate. I know that there are several types like EAGER and LAZY. I have used them in my simple applications with relationships, but I don't know what happen when using this types. Specially EAGER AND LAZY. I have heard that data fetched lazily or data fetched eagerly. Please ...
4. Eager Fetching and Join types forum.hibernate.org
5. Query question (fetching a collection of value types) forum.hibernate.org
I'm using hibernate 3.1 and have the following mapping file: Code: