1. Hibernate HQL fetch only table value? stackoverflow.com
Is possible fetch only table value without fetch all the invese collection pesent ni others correlate tables? example:
In HQL query ...
2. Getting old values when fetching data in Hibernate coderanch.com
Hi, I am using Hibernate 3.0, Tomcat and Spring. The following is my issue, Whenever I try to persist and query for the objects using hibernate it works fine. However sometimes it fetches the values which is different to the database (ie, old values). Ex: I have an object with the status "SETUP", later I changed the status of this object ...
3. retrieve database values in coderanch.com
4. Can i retrieve the NULL values in Hibernate s/w in HQL Quer forum.hibernate.org
5. How to retrieve value from same table forum.hibernate.org
Hi Experts, Consider database table is "e_table". It contains the fields are "e_id" and "e_name". my question is: How to retrieve and display the values when the same table is act as another table to retrieve the values like the following query. "SELECT e1.*,e2.* FROM e_table e1,e_table e2;". When i using the above query i got the answer in sql. When ...
6. Retrieve collection of values forum.hibernate.org
7. Problems while fetching NULL values when using HQL forum.hibernate.org
hi I have a table named Category which has recursive bidirectional relationship . It has following fields ID ---> Primary Key NAME PARENT_ID --> Foreign key referred to ID of this table Sequence I have done neccsary changes in the mapping file for this . But to meet my business needs, i need to fetch all the parent_id which are null ...
8. Fetching referenced table with dynamic static/values? forum.hibernate.org
I don't think I fully understand the question, but is it possible that you want to use the formula attribute instead of the column attribute? This will make the column read-only, though, so you may want two mappings for the same column, one using formula and one using column. Alternatively, you could keep the existing mapping and add a new member ...
9. Fetching values from a query which join two tables forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I have written q query in hibernate for joining two tables and it return a list. By retrieving the values from the list, i am unable to know the instance object type. I have written the code like this.. list = session.find("select folder.foldername,folderfiles.filename from uploader.registration.Folder folder,uploader.registration.Folderfiles folderfiles where folder.folderid=folderfiles.folderid and folder.userid='"+username+"'"); System.out.println("list size="+list.size());//it is showing the size correctly. for(Iterator itr ...
10. setFetchSize(int value) forum.hibernate.org
query.setFetchSize(int value) is not working as expected. even though i specify the fetch size, in the above method the query is listing all the results that match the criteria irrespective of fetch size. i din't get exactly how that method is working. can any one of u help me in finding the solution thnx
11. Fetching any random values meeting certain Criteria forum.hibernate.org
Is it possible to fetch random values from Hibernate using the Criteria API? EG: Session session = sessionFactory.openSession(); Criteria criteria = session.createCriteria(Something.class); List