1. Strange values on cascaded inserted id field... forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2003 10:58 am Posts: 14 Location: Albuquerque, NM I sucessfully setup related tables to do a cascaded insert without a problem. Now I am setting up another one and the index field (
2. Insert "Date" field error on Oracle! forum.hibernate.org
3. URGENT!! Inserting into a Oracle CLOB field forum.hibernate.org
4. Insert into Oracle9i field larger than defined forum.hibernate.org
Been digging for the answer to my problem for the past hour. Was trying to insert a row into a table. I have a field with a size CHAR(1), unknowingly was passing it 3 characters instead. Hibernate Insert was showing up on the debug screen but nothing in the DB. Finally, compared db fields to what I was passing and voilla, ...
5. Inserting value in FK field forum.hibernate.org
I have the following table "Product" that has a FK 'vendor_cd' referencing a lookup table of vendors. Assuming the existence of vendor code '1' => 'Acme Company' , I wish to accomplish the following in sql: insert into product(code,name,vendor_cd) values(101,'Phone',1). I don't wish to create/update the vendor table because the entry '1' already exists. My current mapping for 'Product' is as ...
6. Insert a field 'TYPE' in query forum.hibernate.org
Hello, Every query for a specific table I receive this ERROR: 09:59:07,358 - ERROR: [JDBCExceptionReporter] Unknown column 'TYPE' in 'field list' When you see the generated SQL, it's with a new columm columm = TYPE value = 'com.client.project.core.common.beans.persistent.RtControlPanelItemLogging' I don't have this field in my class. Could you help me, please? Thank you very much Patrick Hibernate version: version 3.1, Dec ...
8. Insert null value in foreign key field forum.hibernate.org
9. Need to Insert SYSTIMESTAMP in a Timestamp field. forum.hibernate.org
10. Need to Insert SYSTIMESTAMP in a Timestamp field. forum.hibernate.org
11. Need to Insert SYSTIMESTAMP in a Timestamp field. forum.hibernate.org