1. Storage of auditable fields per entity stackoverflow.com
I guess it's a good practice to capture auditable fields to track what happened to a particular entity (say createdBy, creationDate, modifiedBy, modifiedDate)
2. Does Hibernate Envers creates revision to audit tables if you update without changing any field values? stackoverflow.com
I am currently testing hibernate envers and I am confused with its behavior. Sometimes when we do updates without doing any changes, it does not record an audit. But currently, it ...
3. NHibernate - how to audit all fields of entity? stackoverflow.com
I'm using NHibernate and looking for a solution that will allow me to audit changes to all fields in entity. I want to be able to create a history table for ...
4. Prevent Update with many-to-many and Audit fields forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I have a many-to-many relationship between two objects called "Big" and "Small". I am receiving data to persist from another system where each message contains one "Big" item and numerous "Small" items. I have added a created_date and updated_date field to each table using an EntityInterceptor. Two messages will always contain a different "Big" object but most of the "Small" ...
5. Adding audit fields like created by and updated by to object forum.hibernate.org
6. Populate the audit fields of table that joins a M-2-M Rel. forum.hibernate.org