1. JPA native query for LONGTEXT field in a MySQL view results in error stackoverflow.com
I have the following JPA SqlResultSetMapping:
2. JPA Hibernate HSQLDB - VARBINARY() field and error attempting to select stackoverflow.com
I found a similar question at HSQLDB: Duplicate column name, unsupported internal operation: Type, invalid character for cast, but there was no intelligible answer. I also looked at
3. Error retrieving field stackoverflow.com
I have a problem with JasperReports. When attempting to download data from the database, I get this error:
4. ambiguous field error on Hibernate 3.52 forum.hibernate.org
Hello, I am trying to deploy a JEE application working OK on JBoss 5 to Glassfish v3, which uses Hibernate 3.52. In my app I have a Form EJB with a relation to FormField EJBs. Both EJBs have a field named "date". I get: Code: Caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Column 'date' in field list is ambiguous exception (as I said, I have ...
5. SaveOrUpdateCopy throwing error on Timestamp field. forum.hibernate.org
6. Error occurs in SQL when updating TEXT fields with MYSQL forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:41 am Posts: 3 I have encountered a problem when updating a String / TEXT field on more than one object in the same session. If one String has been set and then a different String is modified in a new session, I get the following error: Initializing c3p0 pool... com.mchange.v2.c3p0.PoolBackedDataSource@c53dce [ connectionPoolDataSource -> com.mchange.v2.c3p0.WrapperConnectionPoolDataSource@143c8b3 ...
7. Numeric Overflow error : problem with Date field forum.hibernate.org
ok, just solved the problem for me, which sounds very similar: hibernate id generator was inserting the correct value into oracle via jdbc, however oracle was storing a scientific notation number (ie either extremely low or extremely high). this number was then being read back into jdbc and throwing the sql error "numeric overflow". the culpret was: (drumroll) about a week ...
8. Error at storing BigDecimal value to decimal field in Sybase forum.hibernate.org
9. error in accessing new fields entered in an existing table forum.hibernate.org
I would highly appreciate any help. After I add new field in an existing table, when I try to access and view data I get error (see the stack trace below). The way that I use to access data is through a related table. Hibernate version: 3 Mapping documents: hibernate-mapping-3.0 Stack Trace: * agile.orthoz.dbo.patient.contract.Pp$$BulkBeanByCGLIB$$b90643af.setPropertyValues(