1. how to define if domain has more than one unique field in grails? stackoverflow.com
I have domain that has more than one unique fields like the following
2. Sorting on multiple fields with criteria in Grails stackoverflow.com
I have the following query which id like to sorty by "raceDate" and by "raceNo" asc. I can figure out how to sort by one field, but not by two, any ...
3. Grails domain class query - how can I find by fields that link to another domain class? stackoverflow.com
Lets say I have two domain classes:
and I create some records:
4. Quering computed fields in GORM stackoverflow.com
I am trying to query the following HQL using GORM:
5. Grails dynamic finder where field name contains reserved words stackoverflow.com
So I have a grails domain class:
6. Add dateCreated field to join table in Grails stackoverflow.com
I have a M:M relationship between User and Badge which creates a join table called "user_badges". This table has the fields: user_id and badge_id. Is there a way to get the ...
7. Grails - cascading save through class field stackoverflow.com
Not exactly a good explanation in the title, so let's try to do it better: I have two classes like this:
8. Dynamic model or custom fields thanks to Groovy forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I've been working some time with Hibernate and came to the need of flexibility among some objects, for which some fields are only known at runtime. Therefore I needed a way for Hibernate to persist beans that did not exist at compile time, and which definition is read from a configuration file. I've found some way using the dynamic language ...