1. Cannot generate a non-primary-key field in hibernate coderanch.com
Good day every body . I got stuck with hibernate. I mapped my bean as follows : Code:
2. Primary key composed by 3 instances from the same field forum.hibernate.org
Author Message mujer_esponja Post subject: Primary key composed by 3 instances from the same field Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:57 am Newbie Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:58 am Posts: 10 Hello, although I made a little research on this, and I found a lot of threats opened in Internet, I couldn't solve my problem. I atache my ...
3. if set Date type field,the Primary Key Field Value changed ? forum.hibernate.org
I use Oracle DB ,if I set the Date type filed, the value of primary key( number(8)) changed, if not set the value of the Date type field, it worsk fine ,can any body help me ? Test test=new Test(2); test.setIntegerField(new Integer(2)) ; test.setNumberField(new Float(2.2)) ; // if add the following code ,the record can insert to DB and the value ...
4. All fields in object are primary key forum.hibernate.org
Hi How can I map an object which has to fields (ints) and both of them together are the primary key of the object ? One way I thought about is to define a new object which includes the two keys and use it as composite-id, but that means that i will have to objects which are the same object but ...
5. many-to-many join on none primary key field forum.hibernate.org
6. primary key field confusion forum.hibernate.org
7. Building a OneToOne based on non-primary key field. forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version: 3.2 and Annotations 3.3.0GA Name and version of the database you are using: Oracle 10g I am trying to build a OneToOne relationship where the join is based on a non-primary key field of the referencing entity. For example, there is an EMPLOYEE table with a PK column named EMP_ID and a unique column called SSN. There is also ...
8. ORDER-BY a field NOT in the Primary key? forum.hibernate.org
What I'm really trying to do is specify an "ORDER-BY" clause in the set one-to-many description that is ONLY in the related class. For example, Assume I have these two mappings: Code: