1. Problem using less than condition in Hibernate Filter coderanch.com
Hi, I have a sample filter in an hbm file say ,
2. Problem in Enabling a Filter using IN condition forum.hibernate.org
Hi All, i have defined a filter like this
3. hibernate3 filter - how to write a condition with IN forum.hibernate.org
I want to use hibernate3 filter. I define it like :
4. Filter condition fails - bug HHH-1932 forum.hibernate.org
5. Use of filter parameter outside of filter conditions forum.hibernate.org
6. Centralise filter condition forum.hibernate.org
7. Condition on subcollection in filter forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I have the following problem. I have a many-to-many mapping between "Collection"<->"Object", so "Collection" has a set property in which I can put "Objects". So, I can retrieve some "Collection" and show it contents. Now I want to add a security filter. I've added a many-to-many mapping between "Object"<->"Role", so each "Object" has set of roles that can view it. ...
8. filter condition problem forum.hibernate.org
9. Hibernate Filter with Condition based on Aggregate forum.hibernate.org
Hello Chaps, I am sure this is simple, but, cannot make it work. In my mapping file I have a 'version map', the key is the 'version; number (an integer) and the target is the object I want to persist: <.. Parent Class Def ... ...