1. Filtering historical data without filter-def forum.hibernate.org
I need to filter historical data (i.e. there is a flag in the database that says whether the record is active or not). So the first idea that comes to mind is of course use a filter-def which would be awesome but the object i want to filter on is a subclass and is using inheritance mappings. It appears that you ...
2. Filtering data based on User profile - Data Level Security forum.hibernate.org
gavin wrote: Use a Hibernate3 filter. In the examples that I see, the filter is on a column that is part of the class (or collection). like..
3. Defining and attaching data filters dynamically forum.hibernate.org
I am looking for a way to add a data filter (from chapter 17 of the Hibernate 3 documentation: http://www.hibernate.org/hib_docs/v3/reference/en/html_single/#filters), but I would like to define it and attach to persisted classes at run-time, without changing the mapping files. I need this because the description of what needs to be filtered out comes from another system in the form of an ...
4. Filtering data forum.hibernate.org
5. Dynamic data filter using a custom filter parameter forum.hibernate.org
6. Dynamic data filter using a custom filter parameter forum.hibernate.org
7. Dynamic data filter using a custom filter parameter forum.hibernate.org
8. Filtering of data using Filters forum.hibernate.org
I have a table in which I keep the 'user instructions' for a user. Now this table can also have one column for language. The table structure will be like following.. UserID UserInstruction LanguageID 1 Instruction1 1 1 Instruction2 2 1 Instruction3 3 2 Instruction1 1 2 Instruction2 2 3 Instruction3 3 The requirement is when user passes the language ID ...
9. Filter data forum.hibernate.org
Hello, I have to filter the rows of specificaly tables in depends on the results of a storage function. For example, if I want to know that they are accessible lines of the table "A" by the user "U" I do "SELECT T1 .* FROM A T1 WHERE EXISTS (SELECT * FROM STORAGEFCT ( 'A' , 'U') T2 WHERE T2 = ...