1. Glassfish limited to two simultaneous threads with JPA/EJB/web service stackoverflow.com
I'm exposing the following EJB3 stateless session bean through a web service.
2. Using Hibernate inside a Glassfish 3 web service stackoverflow.com
I've got a Java application that uses Hibernate for persistence. Now I'm trying to expose part of this app as a web service deployed to Glassfish 3.0.1. The code that implements ...
3. glassfish 3.1 b41 - hibernate and OSGi Services java.net
4. glassfish 3.1 b41 - hibernate and OSGi Services java.net
5. JPA + webservice do not mix java.net
6. JPA possible in Glassfish v3 web services ? java.net