1. How to reserve a set of primary key identifiers for preloading bootstrap data stackoverflow.com
We would like to reserve a set of primary key identifiers for all tables (e.g. 1-1000) so that we can bootstrap the system with pre-loaded system data. All our JPA entity classes ...
2. Use hbm2ddl to generate SQL DDL for database schema update (without losing data) stackoverflow.com
I have been using
3. How to retrieve Data from a Hibernate hbm file stackoverflow.com
how can i retrieve data in table from hibernate (hbm) file? Is there any process or method for this?? or we can manually done it
4. is it hbm.xml must to retrive data from database forum.hibernate.org
The hbm file is a mapping between the java object and the data base. So, for example if you have Class Student the hbm map this class to a table in the data base and map the class properties to the table columns. You can do this mapping with doclet (if you are using doclet you dont need hbm). Go to ...
5. How do I map file data in .hbm file. forum.hibernate.org
Hi all, I am working on a struts based online file management system. On this system user have facility to upload his file into the database I am using formFile by which, I can get all the necessary information of the file like name, type and data. I have mapped name and type in .hbm mapping file. But I dont know ...
6. Insert data after generating tables using "hbm2ddl.auto forum.hibernate.org