1. manual initialization of required Hibernate database tables stackoverflow.com
I'm getting started in Hibernate and so far it's not too hard. But I am confused about the hbm2ddl.auto property. Is there a way to manually execute whatever this does to ...
2. Using same hbm for multiple databases stackoverflow.com
We are using hibernate in our project. We have have 2 databases(ORACLE and MYSQL). Currently we want to create sequences on oracle, so changes are done on hbm to use sequences for generator. But ...
3. "hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto">create - to generate DB Tables coderanch.com
Hello, I am developing a program with Hibernate and Oracle and I want to reproduce the same application using MySQL. I want to generate de database tables using:
4. How to generate Database tables using HBM files--urgent forum.hibernate.org
5. DB Tables generation by hbm's only forum.hibernate.org
6. hbm2ddl says it's creating a table, but it's not in the db forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:04 am Posts: 2 Location: Toronto, Ontario Hello, I'm trying to use the hbm2ddl tool in hibernate tools to generate a simple table in a HSQLDB database from my mapping file. The log indicates that the table is being created, but it's not. The "create table" SQL that hbm2ddl generates is valid (tested manually on ...
7. how to run hbm2ddl in hibernate for generating database scem forum.hibernate.org
8. hbm2ddl: Where's the db file? forum.hibernate.org
I'm using Ant to take annotated source and generate (and export) a schema like so: Code:
9. can hbm2ddl create database too? forum.hibernate.org
10. DB Connection leak in Hbm2ddl? forum.hibernate.org
11. Hibernate diff for database migration (hbm2ddl?) forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:42 am Posts: 2 Hello I have to set up a system to help database migrations. Tried to use LiquiBase but it seems not enough mature yet to be used with Hibernate. What i would like to do is: - I have version 1.0 of the application in production - I have version 2.0 of ...