1. Query in hibernate hbm.xml stackoverflow.com
Table structure Table1
2. .hbm.xml config overriden by criteria queries? forum.hibernate.org
Hi All, I have a Parent, Child relationship with the following configuration (please do not worry about typo mistakes)
3. hbm only for the result of a query forum.hibernate.org
4. Problem with the parameterized query in hbm.xml forum.hibernate.org
5. Query in hbm.xml forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I am a newbie. I write my SQl query in hbm.xml and the path of the hbm is defined in hibernate.cfg.xml. But the issue is, I have to mention all the column names even if I wish to use 2 of them. sample of query in hbm.xml Suppose there are only 2 columns in the table:
6. executing a named query from hbm file - multiple datasources forum.hibernate.org
My configuration: * Spring\JBoss\Hibernate\Jencks(junit testing) * 2 datasources(live, and config) therefore 2 sessionFactories - JTA * 1 named sql-query located within an hbm file I have a named sql-query in one of my .hbm files. This hbm is loaded by the config sessionFactory. I need to make sure that the named query is executed by the config datasource/sesionFactory. Currently, Hibernate is ...
7. Database query Using annotation and HBM forum.hibernate.org
I have to choose between using annotation and HBM (config file) to query data from joined table in database with Primary key and foreign key relationship. I'm not sure whether it would get different performance from both ways. How is the mechanism to access the database for these 2 methods? please help.