1. What level of hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto to use in development mode stackoverflow.com
my case is as follows:
2. 'hbm2ddl.auto' option in hibernate coderanch.com
Hi, Hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto is a property which you can set in hibernate configuration. This will run DDL for the Database. The values for this property are validate | update | create | create-drop Validate = will validate the schema that you have, and makes no changes to the database. Update = will update the database if the schema is already there in ...
3. hbm2ddl.auto doesnt work forum.hibernate.org
Hello everybody, I use the hbm2ddl.auto property in my hibernate configuration in order to create a table automatically but unfortunately it doesnt work. here is my hibernate configuration:
4. how to use hbm2ddl.auto forum.hibernate.org
I am using hbm2ddl.auto to create but it is giving exception ORA-00942: table or view does not exist following is the configuration i am using
5. hibernate hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto issues forum.hibernate.org
I have two perssitence.xmls that belongs to two databases -----------------first persietnce.xml------------ tables --A,B,C --------second persistence.xml------------------- tables X,Y,Z I have main application-context in my service layer where I am importing above business layers xml as below:
6. hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto create OR create manually forum.hibernate.org
This setting works fine if the database is empty, but if the tables are already created, i get error messages in the logfile. Now the code still works fine so no problem, but getting [ERROR] written to the logfile everytime the programm is run is not something I want. I would find it tedious to have to change the value in ...
7. hbm2ddl.auto forum.hibernate.org
8. 2.1b4 - hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto forum.hibernate.org
Please Please Please update the 2.1b4 release so that the hibernate.properties file does not set hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto to create-drop by default. It really sucks when you lose all your data because of a MAJOR default functionality change between version of a product. I realize that this is still a beta but you should force people to explicitly enable a feature that will ...
9. hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto = create forum.hibernate.org
10. hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version: 2.1 Mapping documents:
11. can we turn off hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto? forum.hibernate.org
12. question for hibernate team--hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto=create-d forum.hibernate.org
Read the rules before posting! http://www.hibernate.org/ForumMailingli ... AskForHelp [b]Hibernate version:2.1.1 I encounter a weird problem. I am using hibernate for 2 months. Everything is fine until yesterday. The hibernate would drop my existing jbpm tables and regenerate the table. And all my data has gone. I have to recover database from time to time. Does any one ever encounter this problem? ...
13. hbm2ddl auto-create forum.hibernate.org
14. A suggestion for hibernate jmx:auto scan hbm files forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:24 am Posts: 8 In hibernate3.x ,hibernate provider a way to publish sessionFactory in jndi tree through jmx . But it does not do best. I think if it support auto san the hbm files in the jar or ear/war ,will be better and gracer. Jboss hibernate jmx doest provider this feature. why not learn ...
15. hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto definitions !!!! forum.hibernate.org
Hi! hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto have 4 possibilities : eg. validate | update | create | create-drop With create-drop, the database schema will be dropped when the SessionFactory is closed explicitly. With create only drops and creates the schema when the SessionFactory is created. With update setting is for automatic updates of schema for schema evolution. (what does it means?) What the validate do? ...
16. hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto forum.hibernate.org
17. Problem with AnnotationConfiguration and hbm2ddl.auto forum.hibernate.org
Hi, For some reason it seems that none of "hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto" properties ("create", "update" or "create-drop") are working. Any insight will be appreciated. Thanks in advance! :-) Hibernate version: 3.2.4.sp1 Hibernate Annotations version: 3.3.0.ga Mapping documents: JPA annotated class, no hibernate specific mappings or XML configuration files. Code between sessionFactory.openSession() and session.close(): Code: Session session = new AnnotationConfiguration() ...
18. hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto - user specific problem forum.hibernate.org
Using version 3.x trying to get hibernate (JPA impl) auto ddl to work. On startup error is ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended Code: 2007-07-23 13:42:07,133 INFO [org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaExport] - Running hbm2ddl schema export 2007-07-23 13:42:07,133 DEBUG [org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaExport] - import file not found: /import.sql 2007-07-23 13:42:07,133 INFO [org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaExport] - exporting generated schema to database 2007-07-23 13:42:07,133 DEBUG [com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool] - trace com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool@10bfe2c [managed: ...
19. hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto - user specific problem on startup forum.hibernate.org
Auto generating the tables doesnt seem to be user specific. Oracle DB box we have numerous identical schemas for various reasons and when attempting to create a new set of tables on an empty schema I hit problems because the tool searches across all schema's and isn't user specific. Therefore instead of create new tables, it says found tables in xyz...updating.. ...
20. hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto forum.hibernate.org
21. HIbernate hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto Modes forum.hibernate.org
Hi all, I look for information about hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto modes. There isn't a lot of information on the net I use it with tomcat 5.5, (create-drop, update, validate) and beans, i see that it works good My questions : Is it a good idea to use it on a production server? To update a production server what are the best practices? If ...
22. Please ignore this post -- hbm2ddl.auto questions forum.hibernate.org
Update: I made a mistake in my code. Please ignore this post. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, I'm using the MySQL5InnoDBDialect. I found that if I set hbm2ddl.auto to create, tables will be created with innodb engine. But if I set hbm2ddl.auto to update, most tables will be created with myisam engine and few of them used innodb engine. Questions: 1. May I use ...