1. Embed hibernate hbm.xml mappings in jar stackoverflow.com
Is it possible to embed the hibernate mapping hbm.xml’s to the jar and avoid manual reference in applicationContext.xml like
2. How to use Dynamic Instantiation with ICriteria in Nhibernate? stackoverflow.com
I know that you can do this easily with HQL using the following syntax:
In this example, the ItemRow need not be a persistent class that has ...
3. Mapping key-many-to-one + many-to-one stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to mapping follow class X: Class A
4. Hibernate hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto=create/update/validate doesn't work for correctly for custom dialects? stackoverflow.com
I recently upgrade Hibernate from version 3.3.x to 3.6.4. In version 3.3.x validateSchema (hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto=validate) works correctly. In version 3.6.x validation is broken (tested for 3.6.4 and 3.6.7 as well). The issue is ...
5. Define Named Query in NHibernate Fluent Mapping without .hbm or xml files stackoverflow.com
Currently I am using NHibernate and Fluent mapping for as ORM.
I use named queries to call stored procedures. The named queries are saved in