1. Is it possible to define default object inside a SET element in HBM? stackoverflow.com
lets say I have mapping of a set within Parent hbm file:
2. Mapping an object in Hibernate that has 2 lists causing problems stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to save an object that has 2 similar lists using a hbm.xml file. Below is my model object and HBM:
3. hibernate mapping in hbm file for Object stackoverflow.com
what is the hibernate mapping for Object in this class using .hbm.xml theory
for example :
4. How to specify a List forum.hibernate.org
5. Navigate through Set of objects from a hbm file. forum.hibernate.org
I have a problem with a set of objects in a hbm file. I have a table with students that has fk to table schools. Other table with classes that has a FK to schools. So in the hbm of schools I have a set of classes. Imagine that I want to get the students that study in the school x ...
6. Create the .hbm.xml from a Configuration object ? forum.hibernate.org
I have a requirement to programmatically append attributes to class mapping in an .hbm.xml file. For this, I am experimenting with the Configuration class, which seems to have nice methods to add attributes to the mapping. But, I don't see a way to get the Xml Document back from a Configuration. I could work with the DOM APIs, but it would ...
7. how to truncate value object in hbm.xml file forum.hibernate.org
I've read your post several times but I'm not sure to understand what you mean. I't seems you want to eliminate blank spaces from the begining and the end of your string. You have a function to do that in the Java API, trim(). If what you want is to access to the string directly and don't know where to put ...