1. Hibernate Exception, what wrong ? [[Exception in thread "main" org.hibernate.InvalidMappingException: Could not parse mapping document from resource hibernate/Tbluser.hbm.xml]] stackoverflow.com
I use netbean 6.7.1 to write "hello world" witch hibernate, but I get some errors, plz help me, thank you very much. my exception
2. Hibernate - Problem in parsing mapping file (.hbm.xml) stackoverflow.com
I am new to Hibernate. I have an exception while running an Hibernate-based application. The exception is as follows:
3. org.hibernate.InvalidMappingException: Could not parse mapping document from resource customer.hbm.x coderanch.com
Author org.hibernate.InvalidMappingException: Could not parse mapping document from resource customer.hbm.x shwitzu ann Greenhorn Joined: Oct 24, 2009 Posts: 8 posted Oct 24, 2009 17:41:44 0 Exception in thread "main" org.hibernate.InvalidMappingException: Could not parse mapping document from resource customer.hbm.xml at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.addResource( Configuration.java:523) at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.parseMappingElement( Configuration.java:1511) at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.parseSessionFactory( Configuration.java:1479) at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.doConfigure( Configuration.java:1458) at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.doConfigure( Configuration.java:1432) at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.configure( Configuration.java:1352) at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.configure( Configuration.java:1338) at SalesOrderUnmarshaller.main( ...
4. parsing data from hbm.xml file forum.hibernate.org
5. Could not parse mapping document hbm.xml forum.hibernate.org
6. Parsing hbm.xml file error forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I just downloaded nightly snapshot for Hibernate Tools to see how hbm2java really works. I compiled the source code in eclipse and tried to parse Fligh.hbm.xml file generated by middlegen. But I received following error. Does anyone know why I'm receiving this? Code: 10 [main] ERROR hbm2java.CodeGenerator - Error parsing XML: file:/D:/Study/Programming/Java/EclipseProject/hibernate-tool/hbm/airline/Flight.hbm.xml(23) org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "generator-class" is not declared for ...
7. parsing errors in hbm.xml file forum.hibernate.org
Hi I keep getting the following error when parsing my mapping files 10:01:22,932 ERROR [XMLHelper] Error parsing XML: XML InputStream(24) Attribute "not-null" must be declared for element type "key". 10:01:22,934 ERROR [XMLHelper] Error parsing XML: XML InputStream(25) Attribute "not-null" must be declared for element type "many-to-many". I have the "not-null" attribute set to true in the .hbm.xml file for this class, ...
8. XML parsing hbm... erroneous error message forum.hibernate.org
9. Problem parsing *.hbm.xml forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:59 pm Posts: 1 I am having trouble getting started with hibernate. I keep getting errors with parsing my hbm.xml files and i can't figure out why. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have been banging my head for a couple of days and i cant get any farther. thanks Hibernate version: 2.1 Mapping ...
10. Could not parse mapping document from resource *.hbm.xm forum.hibernate.org
Hi, This is the code that i'm running: Code: Configuration conf = new Configuration().configure(); This is what GlassFish returns: Code: configuring from resource: /hibernate.cfg.xml Configuration resource: /hibernate.cfg.xml Reading mappings from resource : Client.hbm.xml Error parsing XML: XML InputStream(1) Document is invalid: no grammar found. Error parsing XML: XML InputStream(1) Document root element "hibernate-mapping", must match DOCTYPE root "null". ...