1. Hibernate: How to map a *.hbm.xml file in a different folder? stackoverflow.com
I have some *.hbm.xml files that are placed in the same folder at the hibernate.cfg.xml file. Now, I want to map some other *.hbm.xml files that are in a subfolder of ...
2. How to make hbm2ddl schemaExport to log schema to stdout? stackoverflow.com
A quote from
3. Partial schema export in hibernate stackoverflow.com
EDIT: Hibernate version is 3.6 I am trying to do a partial schema export using hbm2dll SchemaExport. Therefore I access the current hibernate configuration, retrieve the PersistentClass the table shall be generated ...
4. problem with hbm2java and SchemaExport forum.hibernate.org
Hay, I 'm new with Hibernate, somehow I feel it's hard to pick it up. One of frustration I had is with the tools, please help. my User.hbm.xml ------------------------------------------
5. schemaexport taskdef fails to find .hbm.xml file forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2003 3:00 am Posts: 7 Location: Madison, Wisconsin, USA I'm having a strange problem with the schemaexport Ant taskdef, which I'd like to use. When I run it, my mapping file isn't found, and I end up with an empty schema. However, when I "manually" run the SchemaExport tool using what seems to be an equivalent ...
6. SchemaExport : Resource Not Found : hbm.xml forum.hibernate.org
[schemaexport] 15-Jul-2004 4:42:56 PM net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Environment
7. hbm2ddl.SchemaExport failing in session bean forum.hibernate.org
Need help with Hibernate? Read this first: http://www.hibernate.org/ForumMailingli ... AskForHelp org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaExport is failing in a statless session bean. Any hints ? Thank You Hibernate version: 3.0.2 Mapping documents:
8. Unable to successfully run hbm2ddl.SchemaExport tool forum.hibernate.org
I am using Hibernate release 3.0.5 I have configured my setup following Chapter 1 of the reference-manual carefully, up to the point where that reference-manual suggests using the hbm2ddl tool. I want to use it. I have tried for two days now to get something to work. When I run this I get a warning that the process cannot find the ...
9. Cannot excute: hbm2ddl.SchemaExport --create forum.hibernate.org
Hi I am trying to create a table using hbm2ddl. I am not sure I am missing something. I am using Hypersonic. The command I type is java -cp ../lib/hibernate3.jar org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaExport --create com/sample/moda/Btesta/Btesta.hbm.xml The respond is: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/logging/LogFactory at org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaExport.