1. Free HQL Editor stackoverflow.com
Dear All, I want to use hibernate query languange, where can i download the hql editor? Thx
2. HQL Editor forums.netbeans.org
3. HQL Editor forums.netbeans.org
4. HQL editor for the JPA especification forums.netbeans.org
5. HQL-Editor / Informix-Syntax (using MyEclipse) forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I make the first steps with Hibernate. I use Myeclipse for the steps, because the integration of hibernate is for a new user quit helpfull. I managed to create of the DAO/POJO classes I need, (looks fine), but when I use HQL-Editor, I get an syntax-error at the generated FROM part. the Naming is: "FROM server.database.table" is wrong But informix ...
6. Editor to execute HQL forum.hibernate.org
To Whom It May Concern: I am currently using Hibernate 3.05, Eclipse 3.1, MyEclipse 4.1, and Tomcat 5. I want to test my hql before using it. Does anybody know how to execute the hibernate editor that allows you to execute hql. I read it somewhere that Hibernate 3 provides some kind of java interface to execute hql. Yours, Desperate.
7. problem with hql editor in netbeans forum.hibernate.org