1. Get Random Rows Using JPQL stackoverflow.com
Is it possible to use JPQL for getting random rows? For example in SQL Server I would use: select * from myTable where columnName = 4 order by newid() Thanks, Rod
2. JPQL to get nearest records by latitude and longitude stackoverflow.com
I'm have entities with latitude and longitude and I would like to select those nearest to a given point. I found this example that looks like it would work
3. JPA/Hibernate and messed up named parameters stackoverflow.com
My simple query looks like this on JPQL:
But Hibernate SQL output looks like this (both for H2 and ...
4. JPQL get most recent rows stackoverflow.com
Let's say I have the following tables
I want to get the most recent profile information for each profile data type. In ...
5. Hibernate using OneToOne stackoverflow.com
I have two tables
I am using Hibernate annotation for joining using "OneToOne" I have the below Hibernate class for tab1
6. Does JPQL have single- and/or multi-line comments? stackoverflow.com
Question says it all... If they exist, which characters are used?
7. Need help on Hibernate and JPQL syntax stackoverflow.com
I am new to play framework and hibernate , I have a simple problem that I am unable to solve
8. Write & Call user-defined function in JPQL? stackoverflow.com
Is it possible to write & call user-defined function in JPQL?
9. JPQL and clausole IN, not found stackoverflow.com
i have the following situation: In the dao class:
In my file orm.xlm, i defined this query:
10. Usecases that really need Hibernate HQL over JPQL stackoverflow.com
I know JPQL is a subset of HQL. Are there any practical usecases (please give examples) that really need HQL specific features to be used (that means it is impossible or ...
11. JPQL-data missing forums.netbeans.org
when I say em.createQuery("Select o.processName,t.taskName from TbdbProcesstable o JOIN o.TbdbTasktable t "); I get only the partial results. Because in TbdbProcesstable I've processName as Leave,PF and there is a corresponding entry ...
12. Question on JPQL... coderanch.com
Hi, I need help in formulating a JPQL query in this situation: 1. I have Customer and Order entities and I want all the Customers who have ordered something. I am thinking: select c from Customer c, In(c.orders) o Is that correct? Would the query be different in EJBQL and JPQL for this situation? 2. What if I want all the ...
13. Using MOD in JPQL coderanch.com
I have a long variable mapped to a database column, representing a date and time, in the form YYYYMMDDhhmm. So for example, midday today would be represented by the long value 200911051200L. I need to be able to run queries using JPQL against each of the individual components - year, month, etc. In order to access the month, for example, I ...
14. Is there any Tool for JPQL coderanch.com
15. differences between HQL and JPQL coderanch.com
16. JPA, JPQL and the lack of certain features. coderanch.com
Hello!: Although JavaRanch has appeared many times among the results of my searches on Google, this is my first message here. Finally I decided to register and see what happens. So, first, hello to you all . For the last year I've been learning a little about EJB and the JPA. This took me to learn the ins and outs of ...
17. Basic understanding of JPQL and HQL coderanch.com
18. [JPQL] UNION coderanch.com
Hi! It is possible to do an "UNION" in JPQL or something like this? Because I have a abstract class ("Table a") which has 3 different subclass ("Table b", "Table c", "Table d") and when I execute my query I don't know in advance what kind of subclass I need. Thanks in advance!
19. JPQL WHERE IN Help coderanch.com
Hello to all - I'm working with JPA for the first time, and have come across a problem I can't seem to find a solution for, executing a WHERE IN native query. Entity Class: @NamedQuery(name = "Event.findByBranches", query = "SELECT e FROM Event e WHERE e.location IN (:branches)"), From EntityManagerController: @PersistenceContext ( unitName = "tmbcPU" ) EntityManager manager; public Collection
20. Basic understanding of JPQL and HQL forum.hibernate.org
Just to make sure you know that: JPA is a specification on how to do OR-Mapping. Hibernate is one implementation of it, so it offers all JPA-features plus a some more useful features. So JPQL is also a specification on how to query objects, HQL is a kind of implementation. Actually, when using Hibernate as ORM-Tool you will never feel there ...
21. Please help me with JPQL forum.hibernate.org
22. Simple JPQL (relational traversal) not working? forum.hibernate.org
Beginner Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:09 am Posts: 34 Need help with Hibernate? Read this first: http://www.hibernate.org/ForumMailingli ... AskForHelp Hibernate version:
23. JPQL question about multiple counts forum.hibernate.org
This is the sql that is output from Hibernate log: Code: /* select count(distinct us), count(distinct u), count(distinct q) from UserSession ...
24. JPQL forums.oracle.com