1. Doesn't NHibernate HQL support "with" keyword? stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to build a HQL that can left join values from a collection, in order to give me the chance of checking "is null" on it. Taken from the example from ...
2. Does NHibernate HQL support the UNION ALL keyword? stackoverflow.com
After extensive googling, I still can't find a definitive answer to this question. Some old articles/blog posts I've seen say not at all. Some say yes if the underling database supports ...
3. Using reserved JPQL keywords with JPA stackoverflow.com
I have an entity class called "Group" and NetBeans warns me "The entity table name is a reserved Java Persistence QL keyword". A similar case would be the use of reserved SQL ...
4. Escape HQL keyword stackoverflow.com
I use NHibernate 1 and have a HQL query
MyObject has a property called "Group". This is a HQL keyword, so I get an error
5. are the "top' keyword and 'low priority' support in hql forum.hibernate.org