1. findAll() Not Returning Correct Object Type stackoverflow.com
ItemTag objects contain an Item object and a Tag object. (These are Java domain objects.) This simple query works as expected. I get back a list ItemTags and can do all the ...
2. can I specify the return type in the hql words stackoverflow.com
Hi: I am using hibernate3.6,I meet some problem when do some querying. Take this hql for exmaple:
Now I can retrive the columen properties ...
3. How to get NHibernate.Type.IType from a Type? stackoverflow.com
I try to do the following:
The only problem is that this method expects
4. Types in HQL. forum.hibernate.org
5. parameterized user types + HQL = trouble forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version: 3.0.5 I've been playing around with custom parameterized user types a bit. I'm using the EnumUserType code from the website (http://hibernate.org/272.html). It works well with CRUD cases, but when you start to use these types with HQL, it seems to fall apart a bit. Say you have an object Glass, which has an enum in it called State. So ...
6. the problem about primitive type in hql in hibernate 3.1 forum.hibernate.org