1. SaveOrUpdate with assigned id - Newbie forum.hibernate.org
Sorry if its a stupid one, just beginning with hibernate. My hbm.xml file has this for the id column
2. Question about saveOrUpdate and assigned id's forum.hibernate.org
3. saveOrUpdate problem with id forum.hibernate.org
Hi all I do a saveOrUpdate on my instance. After I've done it I try to get the id of the same instance passed to saveOrUpdate method. I get an id that is the real id minus one. I have in the data base an entry with id greater of one than what i get on my log. any help? Please ...
4. saveorupdate() returns no id forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I make hibernate persist an object with the saveOrUpdate() method. The object has some properties, but before hibernate persists it to the database, it's id is null. Hibernate generates an id before persisting (as is specified in the mapping file), and saves the object to the database. From this moment however, the id of the object in memory is still ...
5. hibernate saveOrUpdate doesn't save new obj with assigned id forum.hibernate.org
6. Error while "saveOrUpdate" and IDs forum.hibernate.org
Hi all together, I try to build up a little WebStart Client with two databases (local and remote), both with Hibernate Access. Now i try to create a little syncronize mechanism, for this reason i play a little bit around with the different persists-Methods of the hibernate session, and running into errors with the following code snipped: Code: ...