1. Filling ID with trigger. forum.hibernate.org
Hello, I am having some issues when trying to let a trigger fill ID. Hibernate does not allow me to set id "nullable = true" (id does nothing), and there is no way to let Hibernate know that i will treat it at DB, so it can be NULL on ID. How can I do that? Can anyone help me? Code: ...
2. a posible solution for id generation with triggers forum.hibernate.org
I have made a posible solution for id generation with triggers. I'm using Oracle 10g database, but this solution is quite simple in order to apply to other databases: simlpy use this class, transform trigger to a database function and map id generator class like this form: Mapping ======
3. a posible solution for id generation with triggers: enhanced forum.hibernate.org
4. Generating ID using Trigger forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:41 am Posts: 4 Hi, I am trying to use a Trigger to generate the primary key to a simple table in association with Hibernate 3 on Oracle 10g. My code looks like the following: Code: Session hibSession = sessionFactory.openSession(); ...
5. Not able to retreive correct id from a table with trigger forum.hibernate.org
Hi All I am inserting data to a table which has a trigger associated with it. The trigger inserts some data to a audit trail table. i am using the merge method to save my transient object. But the id (primary key) that i receive after save is not from the table to which i am inserting but it is the ...