1. Hibernate JPA to DDL command line tools stackoverflow.com
There are Hibernate tools for mapping files to ddl generation; ddl to mapping files and so on, but I can't find any command line tools for simple DDL generation from JPA ...
2. DDL scripts with JPA? stackoverflow.com
So far i've been testing my JPA entities (with Hibernate 3.6.x as the implementation) with the schema being autogenerated with this configuration of hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto being set to create-drop:
3. JPA/Hibernate: Programatically set create-ddl == create coderanch.com
4. Wrong FKs in DDL with M-M and LightWeight Pattern - Bug? forum.hibernate.org
Author Message bbonner Post subject: Wrong FKs in DDL with M-M and LightWeight Pattern - Bug? Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 11:36 am Regular Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2003 12:40 pm Posts: 65 I have two classes where I'm using the lightweight pattern BulletinBoardEntry and BulletinBoardEntryInfo. These are both associated with User in a many to many relationship. If ...
5. newbie, pls help with ddl forum.hibernate.org
It's my understanding that Hibernate locates the proper subclass by querying the subclass tables to find the correct row. At any rate, the actual class of A would be Ax, just like you'd expect. It's not voodoo or anything, Hibernate just does the extra work of locating the class in the correct table.
6. enable auto DDL export for JMX MBean forum.hibernate.org
7. Hibernate DDL problem ? forum.hibernate.org
8. Reverse engineering : From DDL to java classes. forum.hibernate.org
9. DDL with Hibernate forum.hibernate.org
10. DDL forum.hibernate.org
11. What better: Java->Hibernate->DDL or DDL->Hibernate forum.hibernate.org
Theoretically I can derive from Java classes through Hibernate the refering database definitions or the other way is possible as well. However from the practical view: Which approach is more used in reality? On in other words: What is (later during the run of a project) easier: Make changes in the Java class and adjust the database DDL accordingly with Hibernate ...
12. executing DDL STATMENTS THROUGH forum.hibernate.org
Hi All, Can any one please answer my following questions:- 1. I want to excute DDL(creating a table). How can I do this through hibernate. 2. Is table creation will be rollback in case transaction rollback. 3. If it is not rollback then the updation done before table creation will be rollback or not.
13. Derby DDL problem for JoinTable with UniqueConstraints forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:02 pm Posts: 3 Hi, I'm having a problem with the DDL generated for Derby (10.4.2.0) when using Hibernate (3.2.6.ga) with JPA annotations (1.0). Derby doesn't seem to like the way Hibernate generates a DDL for the @JoinTable annotation with @UniqueConstraint on the mapping columns. Here's the example code for the specific parent-child relationship I'm ...