1. Not able to insert a record in mysql table with auto-increment key as PK stackoverflow.com
i am not able to insert a record. i am using hibernate and mysql.
files are as follows...
2. PK padding prevents update following insert forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version: 3.0.5 prod Name and version of the database you are using: Informix 9.x The user must be able to insert, then update an object to a table where the PK is a char(2) (no, I did not design it). If the ID property is set to '5', the DB result ends up as a row w/ PK = '5 ...
3. Insert Object in Table, with a PK without auto-increment forum.hibernate.org
4. Stop Hibernate passing PK on insert. forum.hibernate.org
I have a table mapped like so:
5. befor inserting into table how to know the PK value. forum.hibernate.org
6. Get the identity (PK) of a newer inserted object forum.hibernate.org