1. Insert 'unsaved-value' property using reverse enginering forum.hibernate.org
2. Include values in INSERTs/UPDATEs for non-class properties? forum.hibernate.org
How to include values in INSERT/UPDATE ops that don't have property homes (Or, does my object model have to reflect my data model?)? Bare with me here. I'm going to try to explain the "real" example by describing a trivial example. The "real" example is conceptually the same but much harder to describe. Trivial example: My keeps track of bid competitors ...
3. Tellin Hibernate about unmapped properties for the insert? forum.hibernate.org
4. how can I insert include byte property record forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version: 2.1.1 Name and version of the database you are using:Sybase 126.96.36.199 I used Hibernate as a O/R mapping to implement my application persistence tier. My application server is JBoss 3.2.5, it provides a free DB server named HyperSonic. I can deploy my project in it. However, while I changed the DB server to Sybase DB server, & I used ...
5. inserting non property columns forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I have database model that have two columns common to every table: ownerid, and updateSequenceNumber since these columns can be populated by automatical means (for example; updateSeqnr is a number that is incremented for each row insert), and they are for sole infrastructural needs (not relevant to domain), I didn't include them in the domain objects. Also placing them into ...
6. how to use a property ONLY for insert statements?? forum.hibernate.org
Hello, I am currently facing an issue while trying to select some records out of a table. For insertion i have used some properties which not directly map with a column from a table, but i am using this property as a parameter in a stored procedure. ===
7. Insert problem when using "property-ref" forum.hibernate.org
Hi guys, I have some problem when joining 2 tables. In the xml below, I used property-ref to join 2 different tables, however when I save FooObject in hibernate, it insert the id of FooObj instead of referenceId to the column TBL_B_REF_ID of TBL_B. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Thx. Code:
8. exclude properties from dynamic insert or update forum.hibernate.org
9. Generating an object property value via SQL during insert. forum.hibernate.org
Hi all, I'm trying to generate and assign (via SQL query) a default value to an object property during the object's initial save to the database. I noticed that the Hibernate column mapping element has a 'default' attribute that lets you attach an "SQL expression" - can this be used to assign a default value to a property? I made a ...