1. How to Stop Hibernate From Trying to Update one-to-many Over Join Table stackoverflow.com
Ok so I'm having bit of a problem with my Hibernate mappings and getting the desired behavior. Basically what I have is the following Hibernate mapping:
2. Add row to join table using JPA stackoverflow.com
I'm using JPA 2.0 and I'm using a generated schema. Here is my mapping:
3. Inserting into Join table forum.hibernate.org
4. Bulk insert troubles (SOLVED with extra join) forum.hibernate.org
Author Message mike_pm Post subject: Bulk insert troubles (SOLVED with extra join) Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:16 am Newbie Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:39 am Posts: 1 I'm trying to use bulk insert as per 13.4. DML-style operations of the manual. My case wasn't described in this chapter so i started to experiment. The goal is simple: ...
5. H. creates insert instead of update when using join table !! forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version: 3.0.3 Mapping documents: Code:
6. two flushes tries to insert a join-table row twice forum.hibernate.org
Author Message trekmbikes Post subject: two flushes tries to insert a join-table row twice Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:04 pm Beginner Joined: Thu May 05, 2005 4:49 pm Posts: 30 Hibernate version: 3.1 beta 3 Mapping documents: Code:
7. updating a table while inserting to a join table forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I have a situation in which I need to update a table. But, along with the same update operation, I may also have to insert new records into a join table (Based on a set from the mapping file). It works fine, however I see a strange issue. Hibernate updates the main table without any problem, but when it comes ...
8. Having problem while inserting data in Joined tables forum.hibernate.org
Need help with Hibernate? Read this first: http://www.hibernate.org/ForumMailingli ... AskForHelp [b]Hibernate version: 3.x [b]Mapping documents: -- [b]Code between sessionFactory.openSession() and session.close(): -- [b]Full stack trace of any exception that occurs: Caused by: javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: org.springframework.dao.DataInteg rityViolationException: not-null property references a null or transient value: com.ericsson.cpm.batch.ProcessedParameterType._processedParameterTypesBackref; n ested exception is org.hibernate.PropertyValueException: not-null property refer ences a null or transient value: com.ericsson.cpm.batch.ProcessedParameterType._ processedParameterTypesBackref [b]Name ...
9. Join Table w/ Many-To-Many - Can't Insert bc of Xtra Cols forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I have a table schema like: Role ----- Id Name Create_TS UpdatedBy Resource ----- Id Name Create_TS UpdatedBy ResourceRole ---- RoleId (fk) ResourceId (fk) Create_TS (non-nullable) Update_TS (non-nullable) UpdatedBy (non-nullable) My mappings are ok (only have Role.hbm.xml, and Resource.hbm.xml), but when I get to the point of something like this: resource.getRoles().addRole(role) _dao.save(resource); I get a failure, saying it couldn't insert ...
10. Insert register when using a join between a Table and a View forum.hibernate.org
Hi all, we are integrating with a bought product and we don't want to manage their tables on the database. For these reason and for performance, we are going to manage these data over views. In our developments, we are creating new tables (i.e travel requests table) and we are doing a join with a view (i.e in the travel requests ...