1. Hibernate deleting all rows before inserting stackoverflow.com
Im new to hibernate... I have this entity class, the first one i built to test Hibernate, it uses an oracle sequence to fill the ID field :
2. Hibernate insert into oracle DB , unexpected token: VALUES stackoverflow.com
I am trying to do create a insert query into my Oracle 10g DB. It keeps giving me this error: ERROR PARSER:33 - line 1:115: unexpected token: VALUES this is my DAO method ...
3. Hibernate 3 INSERT fires - does not create record in Oracle forum.hibernate.org
I have created a small app. using SmartGWT 2.5 and Spring/Hibernate for persistence to support basic CRUD operations. When I attempt to create a new employee record, I can see the insert stmt. being constructed (format_sql is set to true in my ...cfg.xml file), but the record does not make it into the database and it appears that no SQL exceptions ...
4. Unable to insert Oracle LONG Column when size > 6 KB forum.hibernate.org
I get this exception when inserting a LONG column using oracle jdbc9 driver on Windows 2000: Property Mapping :
5. Oracle data insertion problem. forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I am not aware due to waht reason I am not able to insert any value for oen of my table. The mapping file is as follows: Code:
6. hibernate inserts strange data in oracle forum.hibernate.org
I am currently experiencing similar problems with Oracle 8.1.6. The problem does not occur with in Oracle9. Never tried with 8.1.7... (I am using hibernate 2.1 and ojdbc14.jar - thin mode) I notice that writing into fields of type DATE in Oracle 8.1.6 leads to the introduction of very strange chars in other columns... When commenting the date column in the ...
7. Strange data when inserting into oracle forum.hibernate.org
well, when I first saw it I couldn't believe neither, I spend some days trying to understand whats going on but I saw it happen. I change de property tag from one place to another and the data inserted changed to some strange characters (this just happen if you have a date field and try to insert date and time in ...
8. How can I insert Oracle hint /*+RULE*/ ??? forum.hibernate.org
9. Big problem with mass insert in Oracle forum.hibernate.org
I ve found in Oracle log strange thing (I hope that I properly understand log), Hibernate prepare statment does not work because is interapted by Select hibernate_sequence.nextval from dual. Am I right? PARSING IN CURSOR #2 len=43 dep=0 uid=21 oct=3 lid=21 tim=1072462779309174 hv=2476267719 ad=' 1761118' select hibernate_sequence.nextval from dual END OF STMT PARSE #2:c=0,e=80,p=0,cr=0,cu=0,mis=0,r=0,dep=0,og=4,tim=1072462779309166 EXEC #2:c=0,e=55,p=0,cr=0,cu=0,mis=0,r=0,dep=0,og=4,tim=1072462779309341 FETCH #2:c=0,e=141,p=0,cr=3,cu=0,mis=0,r=1,dep=0,og=4,tim=1072462779310949 STAT #2 id=1 ...
10. Could not insert into Oracle Database forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:29 pm Posts: 8 Hi everyone... I have a very weird problem when trying to insert data into an Oracle DataBase (ver. 10.1.0.2.0). The system was fine when using MySql, but I get an error now that I switched to Oracle. I don't think is a Hibernate issue with oracle, but maybe someone out there ...
11. very strange question:insert value was to long for oracle! forum.hibernate.org
12. Inserting data in Oracle 10g forum.hibernate.org
Hi I am trying to connect Hibernate 3.0 to Oracle 10g in JDBC Transaction mode but getting the sql exception. It is showing the sql query in the log file: Hibernate: insert into EVENTS (EVENTTITLE, USERID) values (?, ?); but no data is getting inserted. I am using Java 5.0 and Tomcat 5.0- On stopping the application I am getting the ...
13. Inserting UTF-16 character set in Oracle 10g VARCHAR2 type forum.hibernate.org
I am having trouble saving UTF-16 character to VARCHAR2 in oracle 10g This value can be save to database from TOAD but not through hibernate UTF-16 character (FULL_NAME) Clarence Ofwerman, Clarence fwerman and Clarence fwerman Even I tried with settings hibernate properties in spring context BUT still same problem
14. Inserting Japanese and chinese character into oracle DB forum.hibernate.org
Hi, while trying to insert and retrieve the Japanese character into oracle DB i am facing to connect the DB using Hibernate 3.2 with having the property
15. Hibernate Created Oracle10g Table But Not Inserting Records forum.hibernate.org
Author Message ezanih Post subject: Hibernate Created Oracle10g Table But Not Inserting Records Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:53 am Newbie Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:50 am Posts: 4 Hi there I am using Hibernate 3.2 and OracleXE (10g) with Eclipse Europa and JBoss 4.2.2GA to do a simple database CRUD app with Swing and a Bean. My ...
16. Insert the SYSDATE into Oracle database using objects forum.hibernate.org
My hbm.xml file:
17. use a oracle procedure to insert data in oracle forum.hibernate.org