1. Logging deletions in Interceptor forum.hibernate.org
This is a general question. We're using Hibernate 2.1.6. We're using an Interceptor to do logging and want to keep track of the values in a deleted object as they were at the time of deletion. The values in the object can include some lazily initialized collections. We understand that it is illegal to initialize a collection from within the Interceptor. ...
2. Audit Logging using interceptor forum.hibernate.org
1. In my case, one class is associated to many (3) entity-names. Although all these entities refer to the same table, the fields in the each of them are not the same. During onFlushDiry, I cannot get the right entityname.. is there a way to get that ? 2.When collections are updated as part of the object, is the onflushdirty() method ...
3. Need a simple,complete exmple for Interceptor-audit logging forum.hibernate.org
4. Problem with creating audit logs using interceptor forum.hibernate.org
Hi All, I'm trying to use hibernate interceptor for creating audit logs. I have a table 'tickets' which has many-to-many association with another table 'developer' and 'tkt_ticket_assignment' holds the tickets and developer assigments.. My hbm.xml looks like this. Code: