1. Why doesn't interceptor's onLoad() work? stackoverflow.com
We have a jboss based system persistance.xml looks like a following:
2. CacheEntry.assemble() & Interceptor.onLoad forum.hibernate.org
3. Interceptor.onLoad vs. Lifecycle.onLoad forum.hibernate.org
Hi, We are switching from H2.1 to H3.1 and we use to use the Lifecycle interface's onLoad method to initialize some transient objects. We want to move away from the Lifecycle interface and use the new Interceptor intf. but the problem is that Interceptor.onLoad is called before the object is initialized and I cannot find the right method to be called ...
4. Interceptor.onLoad not called forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I have a Seam 1.2.1.GA application. I installed an implementation of the interface org.hibernate.Interceptor and declared it in the persistence.xml as hibernate.ejb.interceptor. The interceptor works (ex.: onSave(), onFlushDirty()) except that onLoad() doesn't get called. I don't know what is wrong in the Hibernate implementation. I guess that there is a problem with the DefaultPreLoadEventListener who should call my interceptor. He ...
5. Interceptor not calling onLoad or OnSave forum.hibernate.org
I have hooked in a Interceptor through the SessionFactory. This is done via spring in the following manner Code: