1. Hibernate Debug Hell with jboss-4.2.1.GA coderanch.com
Library Updates The library updates reported in this section are against JBossAS 4.2.0.GA For a full list of the JBoss and thirdparty libraries used with JBoss AS 4.2.1 checkout the build-thirdparty.xml. JBoss Library Updates * hibernate, upgraded to v3.2.4.SP1_CP01 (from v3.2.3.GA) * jboss-ts14, upgraded to v4.2.3.SP5 (from v4.2.3.SP3) * jboss-remoting, upgraded to v2.2.1.GA (from v2.2.0.SP4) Thirdparty Library Updates * jacorb, upgraded ...
2. Disable DEBUG mode for JBoss log file for hibernate forum.hibernate.org
3. How to enable Hibernate debug logging using JBoss log4j.xml forum.hibernate.org
4. How to reduce Hibernate DEBUG info in Jboss forum.hibernate.org
5. Problems setting hibernate debug with log4j and Jboss forum.hibernate.org
Hy am running JBoss-4.0.0 and Hibernate 2.1.7 Am setting up the following appender and category in my jboss log4j.xml. The appender seems to create the log file but nothing gets appended to it... Bassically! I want to see what SQL is beeing created and what values are beeing passed through the SQL, because am having problems wiuth my queries that use ...