1. jBoss MBean + properties? forum.hibernate.org
I'm using the JBoss SessionFactory MBean for my project. I would like to be able to establish query substitutions, but I have not been able to find a way to do so. The code for the MBean doesn't look like it accepts arbitrary properties (probably because you could override some of the other attributes), but it would be nice to be ...
2. hibernate.properties vs hibernate JBOSS service forum.hibernate.org
Hello, I have few questions ans I am not able to found any clear responses somewhere on internet. 1) Can we use hibernate.properties and Hibernate JBOSS service together ? 2) Can you give me a clear example on where I have to copy the hibernate.properties ? How I know that the hibernate.properties is well loaded. 3) If I want also to ...
3. Adding properties to jboss-service-custom.xdt forum.hibernate.org
4. JBossCache treecache xml property exception forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version: Hibernate 2.1 Mapping documents: I am trying to use jboss treecache using the treecache.xml file that was shipped with hibernate. After adding the
5. set property in jboss-service.xml forum.hibernate.org
6. How to configure properties in jboss-service.xml forum.hibernate.org
7. hibernate.properties ignored on Jboss forum.hibernate.org
hi, on our migration from hibernate 2.8 to 3.0 we noticed that our configurations on hibernate.properties were not taken into account on JBoss. To test, I used 3.1rc2 release. I activated show_sql from the MBean and I could see the sql on the log. Then I removed the atribute from the MBean and added hibernate.show_sql true on the hibernate.properties within the ...