1. Shound I avoid using mappedBy to keep my application stable? stackoverflow.com
I have two entities like the following:
2. Does Hibernate with Jboss make an application slower? stackoverflow.com
Is Hibernate with JBoss slow? Does that overhead cause an application to be slower than say JDBC? I understand the tradeoffs of object creation and being database agnostic, but ...
3. Problems paginating data from a Web Apps/JBoss/MS SQL Server forum.hibernate.org
4. JBoss treechace without using JBoss App server forum.hibernate.org
5. Integrating Hibernate & Jboss in application forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I have a problem in integrating jboss 4.0.2 and Hibernate 3.1.I wrote the hibernate service and deployed in jboss, I connected to the service in a web application and got the SessionFactoty with this code : InitialContext ctx = new InitialContext(); SessionFactory factory = (SessionFactory) ctx.lookup("SessionFactory"); It worked fine. But when I want to connect to the service in a ...
6. Hibernate and Jboss Application Server forum.hibernate.org
I'm using Hibernate 3.1 with Oracle 9i running on JBoss 4.0.3 SP1. When I create a SessionFactory with datasource the undeploy doesn't work fine. The PermGen space is not released. I think Hibernate is holding the connection. Any idea? (Sorry about the English) Code: ...