1. Why lockRegion is not used in JBossCache integration forum.hibernate.org
2. JBoss integration forum.hibernate.org
Hi When I use net.sf.hibernate.transaction.JTATransactionFactory and update date tables, it indicates successfully. But the content in database didn't change. But when use net.sf.hibernate.transaction.JDBCTransactionFactory, it works fine. Does anyone know why and how to solve it? Fine settings:
3. JBoss 3.2.6RC1 and Hibernate 'integration' useful? forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version: 2.1.6 Jboss version: 3.2.6RC1 Hi all, Forgive my newbie-ness... I have my persistent classes deployed via a .har and everything is working fine. So far, what I see as the usefulness of this deployment is that I can grab the session factory out of JNDI. Other than that what benefits do I get? The reason I ask is that ...
4. Jboss 4 release & hibernate integration module forum.hibernate.org
The only "thing" I removed was the notion of scoping to a thread. Removing this also removed the need for interceptors, so they were removed (really they were only there to support thread scoping). Obviously, this makes usage much easier and allows support of all the use cases we had set forth for this to acheive. So what is in CVS ...
5. Jboss w/ Hibernate 3 integration forum.hibernate.org
6. JBoss Hibernate integration resources forum.hibernate.org
I have read all documentation about Hibernate + JBoss I could get the little "hibenate example" application work. I've noticed my JDNI object "hibernate/SessionFactory" is working properly inside the Container and its VM. I have an outside application in swing/java and I'd like it to use the SessionFactory created inside JBoss via JNDI lookup. How can I do it?
7. Hibernate JBoss integration forum.hibernate.org
Hi: I am working on a project which has it's own connection pooling and transation management. In non-managed environment, we can configure connection.provider_class attribute in hibernate's config to use the custom connection provider. However, we are deploying the application on JBoss. I searched in jboss/hibernate documentation/examples but could not find this attribute for the hibernate mbean. The only way I can ...
8. Integration: JBoss- Hibernate forum.hibernate.org
9. Integration with Hibernate 3.3.1 with JBoss tree Cache 2.2.1 forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I am trying to use JBoss tree cache as a second level cache in my application. I am using hibernate 3.3.1 version with JBoss tree cache 2.2.1. I have given provider class as OptimisticTree cache provider class. I have kept Tree Cache 2.2.1 jars in libraries .