1. duplicate mails sent after 24 hr from jboss stackoverflow.com
2. Vertical deployment pros and cons in Jboss/MySQL stackoverflow.com
I'm working on a project which has a single WAR file for each application, it is like an app store.
3. hibernate with jsp and jboss stackoverflow.com
in my project im using a DB with my sql and eclipse , tomcat whene i did the configuration of hibernate i chose jboos as a server and now when im ...
4. weird mysql error w/jboss forum.hibernate.org
i'm using jboss 3.2.3 and tomcat. my app is a simple war file. all the dependent jars (hibernate, mysql driver, etc) are in WEB-INF/lib .. I've tried all the versions of mysql i could find. I have not yet attempted a more elaborate setup (i.e. SARs, etc) Any ideas? I feel that it has to do with my version of the ...
5. MySQL server shut down,then restart, should i restart JBoss? forum.hibernate.org
6. Hibernate with MySQL in JBOSS forum.hibernate.org
We are using hibernate in our project along with struts1.1 and is deployed in JBOSS3.2.5 AppServer. My project has two applications deployed in the jboss which connect to the same database. The two deployed application communicate with each other each having its own SessionFactory . My problem is the modifications made by one application was not visible to the other. The ...
7. Hbernate,MySQL, JBoss, or Gremlins ?? forum.hibernate.org
The architecture is: MDB.onMessage()->Stateless SessionBean->DAO All of this in the context of BMT. Hibernate version: 3.2.4sp1 Mapping file: