1. Empty Hibernate cache on demand stackoverflow.com
I'm writing a soap web service: Jboss + Hibernate + Java. Database on PostrgreSQL. After publishing the webservice, it runs perfectly. For testing purposes I change data on the database by opening ...
2. JPA LazyInitializationException when returning a JAXB Object through a Webservice stackoverflow.com
I'm working with JBoss. i created a simple JAX-RS Webservice that retrieves a JPA Entitiy from the database and returns it to the user. As soon as I have a relationship ...
3. Specifying additional options in jboss-service.xml forum.hibernate.org
Just a quick question, Is there a way to specify additional properties like the hibernate cache provider in the jboss-service.xml when using the JMX-Adapter? As I have not found a possibility I allways have to keep ehcache.jar in the classpath even though I dont want to use any caching, because otherwise Hibernate cant find net.sf.ehache.hibernate.Provider Thanks in Advance, Michael
4. multiple hibernate services runnin in jboss forum.hibernate.org
5. Hibernate JBoss service forum.hibernate.org
6. Hibernate as a service under JBoss 3.2.2 forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 12:39 pm Posts: 5 Location: Lexington, MA USA We have (are trying to) use Hibernate 2.1 final in conjunction with the JBoss 3.2.2 container. The container is configured to operate as part of a high-availability cluster, uses MySQL as the under-lying defaultDS and persistence container. MySQL is installed as a service and is the defaultDS ...
7. Need Help in JBoss Service forum.hibernate.org
Hi Im using Hibernate-1.2.3 with JBoss-3.0.7 and i need to setup hibernate.fetch_size and hibernate.batch_size. How do I declare that in JBoss Service file? This is my current jboss service file
8. jboss-service-custom.xdt ??? forum.hibernate.org
9. Problem using Hibernate JBOSS service forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I've configured Hibernate service for one of my J2EE application on JBOSS. My jboss-service.xml in the sar file looks like following:
10. Hibernate/JBoss Service : Problem while REdeploying forum.hibernate.org
Hello, I have no problem running Hibernate with JBoss but every time I redeploy the mbean, it can't be created anymore ;o( so I have to restart jboss... any idea ?? I do nothing special.. it occurs every time, even if I just deploy it and redeploy without doing anything.. Hibernate 2.1.3 and Jboss 3.2.3, JDK 1.4 10:24:27,281 ERROR [MainDeployer] could ...
11. xml cache tags in jboss-service.xml ? forum.hibernate.org
One reason is that the mbean config is more limited - you can really just do key=value attributes without roling your own parsing. In addition, it is really a bugger to always update the MBean when a new config option comes up, because every property of the MBean to configure needs its own setter method - so we usually do this ...
12. Problem using Hibernate JBOSS service forum.hibernate.org
13. Hibernate with Jboss, hibernate-service.xml forum.hibernate.org
I want to configure Jboss for work with hibernate, I have a file hibernate-service.xml that contains:
14. Configuring ecache with jboss-service.xml forum.hibernate.org
I am not sure how to configure ecache with my Hibernate JBoss service. The documentation at http://www.hibernate.org/66.html has helped me get the service running just fine, but I am not sure how to enable ecache and specify usage. I am using Hibernate 2.1.3. Here is my jboss-service.xml file and my best guess at how to enable caching in the mbean (
15. Specifying release_mode in jboss-service.xml forum.hibernate.org
16. How to generate jboss-service.xml forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I need you help! I used hibernate2 and run my application on jboss-3.2.5. The application can run properly. Now i try to switch to hibernate3 and jboss-4.0.2. The jboss can't setup properly. I found that my build.xml(ant) alwalys generate wrong jboss-service.xml.(XDoclet-1.2.4 is used). below is path of my build.xml and jboss-service.xml build.xml
17. How to : CurrentSessionContext attr in jboss-service.xml forum.hibernate.org
18. Jboss and hibernate service forum.hibernate.org
19. Hibernate with JBoss and Web Services forum.hibernate.org