1. Hibernate session in JBoss coderanch.com
2. JBoss, SLSB, UI Clients, Session Problem forum.hibernate.org
3. Session not closing. JBoss closes for me. Huh? forum.hibernate.org
Context: Hibernate 2.1.2, JBoss 3.2.3 I'm getting this error Code: [net.sf.hibernate.engine.CacheSynchronization] transaction before completion callback [org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionManager] Closing a connection for you. Please close them yourself: org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedConnection@db95a1 java.lang.Exception: STACKTRACE at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionManager.registerConnection(CachedConnectionManager.java:282) at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.BaseConnectionManager2.allocateConnection(BaseConnectionManager2.java:506) at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.BaseConnectionManager2$ConnectionManagerProxy.allocateConnection(BaseConnectionManager2.java:814) ...
4. Problem session Hibernate and JBoss forum.hibernate.org
5. Hibernate, JBoss and MDB and Sessions forum.hibernate.org
Hi All I am busy developing an application that will be used to interact with a mobile phone. I need to keep track of the state of each interaction with the phone, determining what the response to the mobile phone will be depending on the state of the interaction. I am thinking of using MDB and Hibernate. I would also be ...
6. JBoss doesn't allow 2 different hibernate sessions forum.hibernate.org
7. Any alternative for JBoss and Remote Hibernate Session?? forum.hibernate.org
Hello, In some previous posts I red that a SessionFactory in JBoss can not be retrieved remotely via JNDI from an external J2EE client application but it is normally retrieved locally. An attemp to do so would return null or NamingException. My application has both J2EE clients and Web apps that need to make Sessions from this SessionFactory. What would be ...
8. Jboss + Hibernate + Session is closed forum.hibernate.org