1. Configure JDBC oracle specific property v$session.program using Jboss and JPA (hibernate) stackoverflow.com
I'd like to set the v$session.program Oracle property in order to have information available in the session table. I'm using JPA with a jndi XA datasource created with an ...
2. how to make ha-jdbc datasource work stackoverflow.com
i have a ha-jdbc xml where i have this configuration:
3. Data source rejected establishment of connection, message from server: "Too many connections"? stackoverflow.com
I am using MySQL database and hibernate and JSP.using hibernate select database store value and prepared view and display using Ajax.i am polling database every 1 seconds using Java script timer ...
4. "A JDBC Driver or DataSource class name must be specified in the ConnectionDriverName property." Error stackoverflow.com
Hi I'm trying to create a simple JPA class using SQLite. I have everything set up then this shows up everytime I try to run main: "A JDBC Driver or DataSource class ...
5. JPA error: A JDBC Driver or DataSource class name must be specified in the ConnectionDriverName prop coderanch.com
Hi All I'm trying to use openjpa 1.1 in weblogic ( it comes with weblogic 10) but I keep getting the error: Caused by:
6. Switching between JDBC and Connection Pool Datasource forum.hibernate.org
7. Preparing JBOSS JDBC DataSource for use with Hibernate forum.hibernate.org
In the Hibernate tutorial at hibernate.org/66.html the first step is to: Preparing JBOSS JDBC DataSource for use with Hibernate And the process to complete this step was: Please refer to JBoss docs, or examples included in JBoss distribution. Now I am not sure what to do or how to get started on this step. Any help appreciated. Thank you, John
8. ResultSet closed error using DB2 Datasource with WAS 5.1 forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:08 pm Posts: 3 Need help with Hibernate? Read this first: http://www.hibernate.org/ForumMailingli ... AskForHelp Hi I am using Hibernate 3 with WAS 5.1 . I do not have any problems when i connect using DBURL/uname and password. When i configured a data source and attempted to connect this is the error message I see. It ...