1. ERROR org.hibernate.util.JDBC Exception Reporter coderanch.com
Hi guys... I'm getting this when i'm trying to run a scheduler from a servlet. ERROR org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter - The last packet successfully received from the server was86384 seconds ago.The last packet sent successfully to the server was 86384 seconds ago, which is longer than the server configured value of 'wait_timeout'. You should consider either expiring and/or testing connection validity before use ...
2. Suddenly started getting exception: user must supply a jdbc forum.hibernate.org
Everything was working fine and I was adding some new persistent classes to my domain model when I started gettting: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: The user must supply a JDBC connection I've tried backing out all my recent changes. Surfing the web I found suggestions that it might have something to do with the persistence.xml. Here's mine - It seems ok to me.
3. User must supply a jdbc connection exception forum.hibernate.org
4. Wierd JDBC exceptions on "" strings. forum.hibernate.org
5. JDBC Exception forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:50 am Posts: 13 Hi all, I'm still wrestling with criteria. I put all the relevent information I found below. The code sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. Right now the code should only create the criteria expression with ppoId as filter. Hibernate version: 2.1.8 Mapping documents: Domain.hbm.xml: Code:
6. JDBC Exception , if no activity for 4-5 hours forum.hibernate.org
Hello guys, After leaving the server on for more than 4-5 hrs without doing any activity, from the web browser trying to login gives a JDBC exception on the server. Can anybody please tell me the reason for this? if no activity is done then why hibernate crashes the application? Its a critical issue for me. please reply.. Thanx in advance ...
7. How can I catch JDBC connection exceptions? forum.hibernate.org
8. Exception: The user must supply a JDBC connection forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I am getting a 'UnsupportedOperationException' when i try to run a simple hibernate application. Can someone please help me with this. Hibernate version: 2.x Mapping documents: Code: