1. No Row inserted when using hibernate example stackoverflow.com
I, trying to use Hibernate 3.5.3 with Postgresql 8.4 and PostGreSQL-8.4.701.jdbc4.jar and after transaction completed no actually data inserted into table. this is the table:
2. org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: could not insert java-forums.org
Hi, I am trying to insert xml data into database of clob type which is around 25000 characters. but when i am inserting data it is accepting only 2500 character and if it above that it is throwing an error saying, Can you please tell me what is the issue with this. org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: could not insert: [Hibernate.XmlPojo1] at org.hibernate.exception.ErrorCodeConverter.handled NonSpecificException(ErrorCodeConverter.java:92) at ...
3. inserting bit value in sqlserver2000 using hibernate java-forums.org
4. JDBC insert OK, Hibernate save NOT OK. forum.hibernate.org
5. Caching of Prepared Statements for UPDATES and/or INSERTS forum.hibernate.org
No idea why, but I can suggest why not. Prepared statements are reasonably lightweight and don't take long to construct. Inserts and updates are simple operations, referring to columns in a single table. There isn't much advantage to caching the statements on the java side. And the database caches execution plans on the server side, so you get that performance benefit ...