1. hibernate JDBC type not found stackoverflow.com
Does hibernate have any mapping for this oracle data type:(10G)
TIMESTAMP(6) WITH TIME ZONE
I am getting:
No Dialect mapping for JDBC type: -101
My manager does not want to do the:
2. Using an OracleDataSource in Hibernate JPA in J2SE environment stackoverflow.com
Is it possible to configure Hibernate/JPA to use an OracleDataSource in a standalone environment? More specifically, what I want to do is configure the oracle implicit connection cache through the persistence.xml ...
3. can hibernate work with Oracle 10g java-forums.org
4. Oracle Network Encryption for JDBC Connections forum.hibernate.org
Hi all, We are trying to use Oracle's network encryption between clients and the db server. The application is using hibernate and the connections are from a datasource. We are trying to put the oracle.net.encryption_client parameters to the jdbc connection properties but it doesn't seem to have any effect. We tried using these parameters as hibernate.connection.oracle.net.encryption_client=... inside hibernate.properties but when we ...
5. PreparedStatement leak in Oracle forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:04 pm Posts: 4 Hibernate version: 2.1.6 Name and version of the database you are using: Oracle 8 (with Oracle 9 JDBC drivers, for less-buggy CLOB support) Hi folks, A customer is reporting that one of our periodic tasks is leaking cursors. Of course, we don't observe the same problem with MySQL. Here's the code ...
6. Hibernate, Oracle, JDBC datatypes Best Practices? forum.hibernate.org
Although Hibernate supports either, I (indeed most people) find that it is safest to use object types (Long, Boolean) rather than primitive types (long, boolean) for a number of reasons. They more accurately reflect a null state in the db, for one thing. Also, if you intend to use query-by-example, you'll need properties that are nullable so that you can omit ...
7. Hibernate 3.05 and Oracle JDBC Proxy Authentication forum.hibernate.org
8. Detail Request for Oracle PreparedStatement FAQ forum.hibernate.org