1. Where to find hibernate-core-x.x.x.jar forum.hibernate.org
2. Difference between hibernate3.jar & hibernate-core.jar ?? forum.hibernate.org
3. org.hibernate.lob.BlobImpl lost in hibernate-core.jar (3.6) forum.hibernate.org
4. Could find @NotNull in Hibernate core jar forum.hibernate.org
I am working on Hibernate 3.6 jar, so as part of the hibernate manual, most of the examples are using @NotNull annotation, so as part of this i couldn't find this annotation any where in the hibernate core jar. Appreciate if anyone can provide answers to the below questions: 1) Where i can find this @NotNull annotation. 2) If this is ...
5. Problem using hibernate-core-4.0.0.CR4.jar forum.hibernate.org
I am trying to integrate in my Spring Project the latest version of Hibernate Search, so I have switched to hibernate-core-4.0.0.CR4.jar and get the following error when starting my application: Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.hibernate.cache.CacheProvider at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1360) at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1206) I am using the following hibernate jars: hibernate-annotations.jar hibernate-commons-annotations-4.0.0.CR2.jar hibernate-core-4.0.0.CR4.jar hibernate-jpa-2.0-api-1.0.1.Final.jar hibernate-tools.jar Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks
6. Difference between hibernate.jar and hibernate-core.jar forum.hibernate.org
Relatively new to hibernate, I tried to configure my maven project today to get a hands on hibernate and got stuck with a simple question.. In repositories, I see that I can download hibernate.jar or hibernate-core.jar. I am using it for JAVA. So, hibernate-core.jar makes more sense..but my question is what is the hibernate.jar ? Is it sum of all hibernate ...
7. Difference between hibernate3.jar and hibernate-core.jar ? forum.hibernate.org
Hi All, What is difference between hibernate3.jar(version - 3.2.5) and hibernate-core.jar(version - 3.3.1). I have deployed my application in JBoss server. It has hibernate-core.jar(version - 3.3.1) in common/lib folder. My application points to this folder for hibernate related jars. We are using BIRT 2.5 as reporting tool in our application. Hibernate datasource is been used for creating BIRT reports. It is ...