1. Maven cannot exec a jar project because the mess with transitive dependency stackoverflow.com
I have 5 maven projects:
2. Hibernate InvalidMappingException when running jar-packed application stackoverflow.com
I´ve just started playing around with Java and Hibernate and have gotten an application working. Everything works "perfectly" when I run it from eclipse but when I use Eclipse builtin function ...
3. Problem with exporting eclipse project (with hibernate libraries) to runnable jar file stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to export my eclipse project to one runnable jar file. The Project uses maven dependencies containing hibernate libraries. I'm using eclipse export|runnable jar file function. So I get the ...
4. Unable to configure EntityManagerFactory from runnable jar stackoverflow.com
I'm developing a JPA-2.0 application using Hibernate3. It runs fine from eclipse, but if run it from a generated runnable jar, it gives a javax.persistence.PersistenceException: Unable to configure EntityManagerFactory:
5. Problem with exporting hibernate eclipse project to runnable jar forums.oracle.com