1. Read mapping jar="dbsetup.jar" from othe project forum.hibernate.org
2. Hibernate Mapping Jar can't be found. forum.hibernate.org
Okay. After trying almost... everything, I give up and ask for help here. The situation Me and my team are developing this simple E-Learning application for school. We are developing quite some modules, and each of these modules have a couple of classes. So, currently, we're mapping all these files like this (in the hibernate.cfg.xml) Code: ...
3. Confiuration fails to find mapping files jar forum.hibernate.org
I am specifiying my mapping file using the
4. accessing mapping files in jar forum.hibernate.org
5. Storing config and mappings in JAR file forum.hibernate.org
I'm working to store my config (hibernate.cfg.xml) and my mappings (*.hbm.xml) inside my JAR file... I've been able to get DOMConfigurator to load the config using the .configure(org.w3c.dom.Document) method; however, when it attempts to load the mapping files, it cannot find them. I tried adding an EntityResolver that would point back into the JAR file, but it appears that the .configure() ...
6. Mapping DTD in jar & hibernate.sourceforge.net are diffe forum.hibernate.org
7. Mapping Configuration Resources from jar file forum.hibernate.org
I'm trying to map a ressource in the configuration file which is in an external JAR file included in the application's class path instead of having the object included in the main application package. Unfortunately I haven't been able to figure out how I should be mapping them in the hibernate.cfg.xml file. Any help is appreciated. Hibernate version: 3.1 Mapping documents: ...
8. Hibernate3 can't find jar'd mapping files forum.hibernate.org
Author Message MarcW Post subject: Hibernate3 can't find jar'd mapping files Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:35 pm Newbie Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:58 am Posts: 3 Location: Cincinnati USA Trying to upgrade a webapp from 2.1 to 3.05 and have a problem with the mapping files not being picked up. The same code works fine in 2.1. ...
9. Usage of jar attribute in mapping file forum.hibernate.org
We're having this identical issue. We need to specify a fully qualified absolute path to use a jar in hibernate.cfg.xml or persistence.xml, for example:
10. Hibernate configuration mapping jar forum.hibernate.org
11. Mapping joins across jars forum.hibernate.org
I am attempting to deploy an EAR containing two jars. Common.jar contains a table User. App.jar contains tables that have createUser and lastUpdateUser columns. Common.jar contains embeddables (CreateAudit, UpdateAudit) with a many-to-one join on the user id. These embeddables are used in the entities in App.jar. Oh: and we are using annotations. When I deploy the ear to JBoss, it complains ...
12. Possible to reference a map file inside JAR file? forum.hibernate.org
I'd like to be able to reference my map files that are within JAR library files... for example, I have a WAR with the following (similar) layout: Code: +META-INF manifest.mf +WEB-INF +classes hibernate.cfg.xml +lib ...
13. Mapping files in jar forum.hibernate.org
2007-10-15 15:40:37,479 DEBUG - null<-org.dom4j.tree.DefaultAttribute@1e3d24a [Attribute: name jar value "mylibrary.jar"] 2007-10-15 15:40:37,479 INFO - Searching for mapping documents in jar: mylibrary.jar Initial SessionFactory creation failed.org.hibernate.InvalidMappingException: Could not read mapping documents from jar: mylibrary.jar ... ... Caused by: org.hibernate.InvalidMappingException: Could not read mapping documents from jar: mylibrary.jar at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.addJar(Configuration.java:607) ... ... ... 33 more Caused ...
14. Can i create one jar/resource bundle for all mapping files forum.hibernate.org
15. Mapping from a .JAR forum.hibernate.org