1. How to join tables in unidirectional many-to-one condition? stackoverflow.com
I have two classes . for example :
B and A has many to one relationship. I can get List ...
2. Customizing Hibernate Criteria - Adding conditions to a left join stackoverflow.com
I need to be able to do the following: Select * from Table1 left join Table2 on id1 = id2 AND i1 = ? Hibernate criteria doesn't allow be to specify ...
3. How to specify multiple conditions on left join using JPA Criteria API? stackoverflow.com
I'd like to convert the following SQL query:
4. OpenJPA Left Outer Join conditions stackoverflow.com
Is it possible to translate the following to (Open)JPA?
What I want is to specify outer join conditions. Note ...
5. JPA where condition with multiple joins stackoverflow.com
I have 3 entities lets say A, B, C and I joined them using root.join(B.class).join(C.class). When I do query.where(builder.equal(join.get("name"), "testing")); It is doing the B.name search rather c.name search. Could someone can ...
6. Nhibernate QueryOver Left Outter Joins with conditions stackoverflow.com
I found a few resources online but havent really been able to sort this one out Basically I have a query which has two left outter joins on it
7. HQL - outer join on 2 conditions stackoverflow.com
I need to write The Query. Here is a simplified problem: There are named baskets. There are fruits in them (0 or more). Basket have owners (1 or more). Fruits also have ...
8. Multiple Join Conditions in Hibernate stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to do this:
Assume relationship between A and B is
Hi, I have a Query on 2 tables A,B as below: This query is returning correct result on Database. select A.id, B.id from Apple A left join Ball B on A.id= B.aId where A.categoryId = 23 order by B.phone ; In Database, for each category, We have many records in A table. And corresponding to each entry in A table, We ...
10. Adding conditions to LEFT JOIN forum.hibernate.org
11. How to join tables on unidirectional many-to-one condition ? forum.hibernate.org
This is not right. You're still using B to join A , hibernate will select a subquery from B and use this subquery to join B. If I have 10 records in A , only 1 record in B that have FK to A , I can only get 1 result. What I want to do is to let A left ...
12. JPA Criteria : LEFT JOIN with an AND condition forum.hibernate.org
13. necessary Join condition needed forum.hibernate.org
14. Conditional outer joins in HQL? forum.hibernate.org
Are these possible in HQL? I'll use the typical student - enrollment - course example to illustrate my situation. Say i have table student which has a one to many relationship to enrollment which has a many to one relationship with course. Using hibernates neat idbag feature, i hide the associative enrollment table so that each student has a List of ...
15. HQL : LEFT JOIN : Extra Conditions... forum.hibernate.org
16. multiple outer join condition forum.hibernate.org
I'm using [b]Hibernate 2.1.4[/b] and here is a fragment of my mapping file: [b]
17. Automatic table joins where condition forum.hibernate.org
Hello, I have the following : select from Company as c where (c.dbaName LIKE :name or c.taxpayer.name LIKE :name) the c.taxpayer.name causes it to automatically create the correct table join and where condition. The problem is where it's putting the paranthesis. Here is the resulting SQL: select company0_.MASTER_NO ... from MASTER company0_, PARTY party1_ where ((company0_.DBA_NAME LIKE ? )or(party1_.name LIKE ? ...
18. Conditional outer join forum.hibernate.org
19. Condition on Join forum.hibernate.org
I need to apply a condition on the Join not in the where clause. SQL supports this. I read on JIRA that Hibernate 3.1 beta version should be able to do this. But teh output of teh following query is not correct. Code between sessionFactory.openSession() and session.close(): select p from Portals p left outer join p.clientPortalsSet as cp with cp.clients.feedId = ...
20. condition on join in HQL forum.hibernate.org
21. additional condition within a join forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I just wonder how to add a join condition within a join mapping. Code:
22. condition on outer join forum.hibernate.org
from table1 as tbl1 inner join tbl1.table2 as tbl2 left outer join tbl1.table3 as tbl3 where tbl3 is null or (tbl3.dt = 12 and tbl2.cd = abc) or (tbl3.dt = 13 and tbl2.cd <> abc)
23. Left Join with multiple ON condition forum.hibernate.org
Hi guys, I have a pretty simple problem to solve is giving me an headeache! I have an object A that has a mapped Set inside B. I would like to have all the A object and only the B object that are linked to A. A quite simple LEFT JOIN. In sql my query would be something like "SELECT A.id, ...
24. How to use "ON" conditions using left join in HQL forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version:3.1.2 Name and version of the database you are using:Microsoft SQL Server 2000 I have 2 tables: Parent & Children. Parent structure: id(int), name(string). Primary key: id. Children structure: parentid(int), type(int), name(string). Primary key: parentid, type. "Children.parentid" is related to "Parent.id". I can use SQL to left join a certain "type" of "Children": "SELECT * FROM Parent LEFT OUTER JOIN ...
25. Additional join condition forum.hibernate.org
26. or-condition for two joins forum.hibernate.org
27. Join condition in Criteria possible? forum.hibernate.org
28. HQL: Joins with condition and bracket forum.hibernate.org
select p.name as name, cv.mail as mail from person p left outer join ( ...
29. left join condition.Is it possible to translate to Criteria? forum.hibernate.org
30. Join with condition forum.hibernate.org
31. Doing a left join with a condition in that join forum.hibernate.org
LEFT OUTER JOIN TAB_PLAYER PLAY ON TEAM.ID_PLAYER = PLAY.ID_PLAYER AND PLAY.SITUATION ...
32. HQL - Outer join with multiple conditions forum.hibernate.org
33. Implementing arbitrary join condition forum.hibernate.org
I am new to Hibernate and was wondering what would be the best way to define association between these tables in the hibernate mapping file. create table meta_data ( metadata_id identity not null primary key, meta_name varchar(25) not null, meta_code varchar(10) not null, description varchar(255) not null, parent_meta_name varchar(25), parent_meta_code varchar(10)); The meta_name, meta_code, parent_meta_name, and parent_meta_code uniquely identify a row ...