1. Hibernate in Acion- Page-269- Understanding the implicit join- coderanch.com
The relationship between the Bid and Item table is through a foreign key Item_Id I presume In the first query there is no need to join as the item.id is already available in the bid table due to the FK relationship In the second query the Bid and Item table must be joined as the where condition contains "description" which is ...
2. HQL implicit join as outer join? forum.hibernate.org
3. HQL : Implicit and explicit joins forum.hibernate.org
select mouvemen0_.ik as ik, mouvemen0_.code as code, [...] from SV_Mouvement mouvemen0_, SV_Commande commande1_, SV_Transporteur transpor2_, SV_CdeLig cdelig3_ where mouvemen0_.noCde=commande1_.ik and mouvemen0_.noCde=commande1_.ik and commande1_.noTra=transpor2_.ik and mouvemen0_.noCdeLig=cdelig3_.ik and ...
4. Implicit Join, Criteria, HQL forum.hibernate.org
5. Why does implicit join work when explicit fails? forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:46 pm Posts: 11 I was able to do a simple join with the implicit notation, as in the following code. Note that I'm using Hibernate within Spring: Code: Collection
6. Redundant joins in SQL created from HQL using implicit joins forum.hibernate.org
SELECT DISTINCT USERACCOUN2_.ID AS ID104_, USERACCOUN2_.TRACE AS TRACE104_, USERACCOUN2_.IS_ACTIVE AS IS3_104_, USERACCOUN2_.MODIFIED AS MODIFIED104_, USERACCOUN2_.UPDATE_USER AS UPDATE5_104_, USERACCOUN2_.CREATED AS CREATED104_, USERACCOUN2_.CREATE_USER AS CREATE7_104_, USERACCOUN2_.LOGIN_ID AS LOGIN8_104_, USERACCOUN2_.PASSWORD AS PASSWORD104_, ...