1. NHibernate Custom HQL for loading stackoverflow.com
The following is from the NHibernate documentation: 15.4. Custom SQL for loading You may also declare your own SQL (or HQL) queries for entity loading:
2. Hibernate can't load Custom SQL collection stackoverflow.com
There is a table Item like,
Create a java object and hbm xml to map the table.The Item.parent is a Item whose code is equal to the first two characters of its ...
3. Custom classloader for Hibernate-mapping stackoverflow.com
Does anyone know a way to intercept the call Hibernate will make to instantiate a class indicated in a .hbm.xml file? I need a way to use a custom ClassLoader ...
4. Custom PropertyAccessor / illegal access to loading collecti forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate-Version: 3.3.2 GA Hello all, since Google responses nothing (!) to: "org.hibernate.LazyInitializationException: illegal access to loading collection" PropertyAccessor ...and only searching for the Exception leads me nowhere, I would like to ask for help with my problem here. I wrote a custom PropertyAccessor Code: public class MyPropertyAccessor implements PropertyAccessor with this code within the set-Method of the Setter: Code: ...
5. Custom SQL for loading not working with composite-id? forum.hibernate.org
Author Message ernst_pluess Post subject: Custom SQL for loading not working with composite-id? Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 10:03 am Expert Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 2:31 am Posts: 362 Location: Switzerland, Bern From the mapping docs below you can see that I tried to add a custom sql to load class C. C has a composite-id. Now I ...
6. loading a set with custom sql forum.hibernate.org
I really like the feature of Hibernate 3 that you can define custom SQL for loading and updating objects. Although it seems that it is not yet well documented. I would like to load a set with a custom SQL. In this example I want to load User objects that are defined by one or more textual filters that is stored ...
8. Implementing custom proxies for lazy loading forum.hibernate.org
9. Custom SQL for loading forum.hibernate.org
Author Message nahmed Post subject: Custom SQL for loading Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:20 am Newbie Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:07 pm Posts: 11 Hi, A newbie to HIbernate, and was hoping someone would be able to help. I just want to basically use an SP to load from the db. Could someone be kind enough to ...
10. Using SP for Custom Loading forum.hibernate.org
Guys, Was hoping one of you kind fellas can help with this one. Basically, I have written an SP for custom loading. - Its is used as a namedQuery to populate the objects. - I also wanted to use it to re-load my objects when calling session.refresh. (SP's use some logic to populate some of the properties - and need these ...
11. Custom SQL for loading objects forum.hibernate.org
Need help with Hibernate? Read this first: http://www.hibernate.org/ForumMailingli ... AskForHelp Hibernate version: 3.1 beta 1 Mapping documents:
12. Custom events on domain objects loaded over dif sessions... forum.hibernate.org
I am writing a complex windows forms application with lots of ways to view and edit each domain object. All of my domain objects implement INotifyPropertyChanged (ie, they all have a PropertyChanged event) so that when properties are changed, it is reflected in all the appropriate places. My object model is selected from the database in lots of separate on-demand sessions ...
13. Custom SQL for loading a collection forum.hibernate.org
Hello, I would like to use custom SQL for loading a collection. After a look to the Hibernate reference I need to say that this feature is quite poorly documented, at least for me (I am a newbe). Examples presented there do not show how to use this in general. A also checked "Hibernate in Action" and "Hibernate Quickly" and found ...
14. Custom SQL for loading - is this a bug? forum.hibernate.org
Author Message cemartins Post subject: Custom SQL for loading - is this a bug? Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:58 pm Newbie Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:19 am Posts: 5 Location: Lisboa, Portugal I have a problem using custom SQL for loading a collection. coded this small test case just for demonstration purposes, and I have these rows ...
15. Loading with custom SQL - complex properties (disregard) forum.hibernate.org
16. Domain obj mapped with derived property - load w/custom sql? forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:24 pm Posts: 4 Hibernate version: 3.2.4.sp1 Name and version of the database you are using: Oracle 10 I have a ContractTier object loaded normally by hibernate via the following mapping: Code:
17. custom sql for loading a collection forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I'm a new user here stuck trying to load a collection using a custom sql. I would appreciate any help on this. Here is the simplified version of my mapping:
18. How to auto-load a property with a custom query? forum.hibernate.org
I have a property in my entity that needs to be loaded using a custom query. How do I need to configure the mapping so that it's loaded automatically every time the entity is loaded or refreshed? Is there a JPA annotation for this or do I need to use native hibernate? thanks